Pallet Trucks for Productive Horizontal Transportation
KLAAS incorporates a common control system with consistent functionality across the warehouse product line. The Integrated Smart Interface utilizes the same software, diagnostic codes and functionality for the main warehouse trucks creating commonality for users, supervisors and service personnel. The system offers full customization to allow a user to properly match the trucks' performance with the skill of the operator.
Whether loading or unloading a trailer or moving loads around a warehouse the KLAAS range of hand pallet trucks are designed to make the operator's job as easy and comfortable as possible to ensure that the warehouse is as productive as possible.
Product- and manufacturing development has always been a corner stone in our foundation and it’s a re-occurring theme in the company’s line of history. An example is the coupling link G – an invention by Gunnebo Industries that revolutionized the lifting industry where welded slings had been the only option. This opened up possibilities in the industry that had not existed before.
• Standard Model - All Stores, Warehousing and Logistics, Food Industry and Movers.
• Long Length - Switchgears, Panels, Glass, Prefabricated Cabins and Modles, Paper Roll.
• Stainless Steel - Cold Storage, Meat & Poultry Processing, Hotels, Pharmaceutical.
• 4-Way Model - Food & Beaverages, Prefabricated Cell/ Modules, Interior Decorators, General Warehouses
• High Lift Model - Repairs and Maintenance Companies, Wood Working, Assembly Plants.
• Weighing Scale - Courier & Logistics, Freight Forwarders, Home Movers.
• Drum Lifters -
• Galvanized Robust Whole Casted hydraulic pump with fine control for varied lowering speeds.
• Over Load protection Valve prevents from excessive loading.
• Tandem Fork Rollers are ideal for Heavy Loads and uneven Floors.